usa.kaspersky.com/geeksquad is a URL to redeem your Kaspersky product key. You need to go usa.kaspersky.com/geeksquad to redeem your Kaspersky activation product key. www.kaspersky.com is also a webpage for usa.kaspersky.com/geeksquad download.
Protection that ensures your business continuity
Kaspersky Small Office Security was created for smaller companies that want to focus on increasing their income and entrust IT security issues with a solution that is affordable but reliable. Kaspersky Small Office Security combines the ease of use that protects home PCs with features that enable a company to operate securely.
- Configure and forget protection
- Secure your office devices with Windows, Macs, and laptops
- Secure Windows Server systems that store your most valuable files
- Secure Android devices so that employees can safely use their personal smartphones and tablets
- Take advantage of advanced protection against ransomware and the ability to roll back changes when someone makes a mistake
- Pay bills and taxes securely online with the Safe Money module
- Secure and store your most valuable files with file encryption and backup
- Make sure the applications you use are secure – the built-in vulnerability scanner and the automatic update tool will help you
usa.kaspersky.com/geeksquad Windows file servers – CPU and memory requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Essentials / Standard RTM
- Processor (CPU)
- 1.4 GHz (x64) or faster
- 2 GB
usa.kaspersky.com/geeksquad–Steps to Download, Install and Activate Kaspersky
Installing software refers to a process of making the device ready to run software or program. user may install McAfee product on device (Windows or Mac), by following step by step procedure mentioned below:
- First of all, Go to the official website that is usa.kaspersky.com.
- Now, select the “My Account” option.
- And then, select the “Sign In” option from the “My Account” drop-down menu.
- On the Sign-in page, type the email address and password of the Kaspersky account in corresponding fields.
- Now, click the “Sign In” button.
- In the Kaspersky account, go to the “Subscriptions” section and select Kaspersky antivirus subscribed by users.
- Now, click on the “Add Device” button displayed in front of selected Kaspersky products.
- “Add Device” page will appear on the screen. Here, select “Type of Device” on which users want to install subscribed Kaspersky antivirus products.
- Hence, click the “Download” button displayed at the bottom of the page.
- After successfully download to device, follow the on-screen instruction to install the Kaspersky antivirus subscription to a device.
9 total views, 2 today