“A user can simply install a webroot with key code after downloading it from www.webroot.com/safe page. On webroot.com/safe page it will ask you the webroot keycode. Read the info board.”
Where to seek out webroot Key Code?
The Webroot security package is simple to setup & install at webroot.com/safe. Simply find a 20-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here may be a sample Product Key to let you understand: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
How do I get rid of Webroot?
Click on the webroot icon on the computer taskbar and select exit. Then go to control panel click on add or remove programs, search the webroot file and click on this and click on uninstall after this you can restart your computer and click on start and click on programs and select the webroot folder and select delete.
Install webroot with key code at (webroot com/safe) with these steps given below
- In the first step, I will give you the link, from there you can easily download your webroot. Please read all the steps in order to successfully install your antivirus.
- First of all, click on the link www.webroot.com/safe
- On this page, the download file is already there and it will be downloaded automatically if you have a google chrome browser. If you are using internet explorer (blue E) then it will show you an option to save in the bottom. You need to click on save.
- Now it will show you another option to run you just need to click on run. If you do not find the download file, then you just need to press ctrl+j at the same time in order to open your download.
- If you successfully run the download file then it will show you a box, where you can put your keycode. ( Keycode is a 20 digit alphanumeric set which is on the back of your card)
- You need to Press agree and install
- Also, your computer will prompt and you need to click on “yes”.
3 total views, 1 today