- Country: United States
- City: Miami
- Listed: November 10, 2019 1:02 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
4791 Sq Ft Rare Infill Lot in Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida
Won’t Last Long! This Stunning Lot is for 30% off market value!
Buy Now For A GREAT Price: $3,081(30% Below Market)
OR Seller F i n a n c e and Pay In Your Own Time $4,401 (Deposit $880.29 & $93/mo)
Reference ID: Duval-2041
A rare infill lot near stunning Springfield, you can own this 0.11-acre lot we have for sale in Jacksonville, Florida.
Springfield has a wonderful combination of old-world charm and a new world feel with lots of new developments and community restoration of older homes. The lot is clear and flat, ready to build on and Francis street is nice and quiet.
Nestled near the corner of 8th and Francis St, this lot is only 0.4 miles away James P. Small Park and 2.2 miles off Downtown Jacksonville. With well-kept family houses in the area it’s prime space for building a single-family home.
This property with its proximity to nearby shops, stores, schools, restaurants, and a lot more, is the perfect spot for your home. Emmett Reed Park, Playground, Pool and Gymnasium are just around the corner.
Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida, extending to 840 square miles and encompassing everything from residential neighborhoods to bustling beaches. Indeed, a spot filled with everything you need! This won’t last! Call us and we will assist you with this offer!
DISCOUNTED FOR CASH! $3,081 and it’s yours today!
We seller F i n a n c e ! No background checking required.
Ask us today how we can agree a plan that’s just right for you! 888-360-8656
– Once we close, the land is yours to use and enjoy while you make payments
– No cancellation or prepayment penalties!
Acreage: 0.11 Acres
Coordinates: 30.347737, -81.670402
Zoning: Residential Medium Density
Elevation: 21 ft.
Address: 0 Francis St, Jacksonville, FL 32209
Nearby Cities: Hogan’s Creek, Urban Core, Springfield
Reference ID: Duval-2041
- Nearby schools include Darnell Cookman Middle/High School, Borland Health Sciences Library, and Kirby-Smith Middle School.
- The closest grocery stores are Walgreens and Family Dollar.
- Nearby coffee shops and food outlets include Durkeeville & Co and McDonald’s.
- Nearby restaurants include Wing and Chans Chinese Food
- Francis Street is near James P. Small Park, Henry J. Klutho Park and Julius Guinyard Park and Pool.
- Close by there are Bike lanes / riding tracks / Emmett Reed Swimming Pool
Please PM me if you have any questions via Facebook or email email@example.com!
If you’d like to learn more, reserve or purchase the property today, head over to: https://forsale.landscouts.com/property/4791-sq-ft-rare-infill-lot-jacksonville-duval-county-florida/
Private Message me via this Post
– Alicia Jarrett & Matthew Barton
3 total views, 1 today